David joined the Do It Green! Team as Webmaster in 2014. He is responsible for the publishing of Web content, developing the Green Gifts Fair portal, and managing the social media and technology integration used by the organization. He graduated from the University of Minnesota with a Bachelor of Science in Theatre, Youth Studies, and Communication; and a Master of Education in Youth Development Leadership with an emphasis on youth suicide prevention. He also obtained an Advanced Certificate in Equity & Diversity from the University. David works as webmaster for various local nonprofits, is a licensed amateur radio operator, and NOAA Weather-Ready Nation Ambassador™. David is an avid plane spotter, and volunteers for the Minneapolis Airport Watch. He lives with two Himalayan-Siamese-Tabby mix cats at home named Sunrise and Sunset.
- Favorite Green Business: Xcel Energy (Windsource®)
- Favorite Outdoor Activity: Plane Spotting
- Favorite Restaurant: Taco Cat
- Most Recent Green Change You Made: High-capacity rechargeable Ni-MH batteries for audio/video production equipment
- Favorite Book: The Green Knight by Iris Murdoch
- Favorite Color: Green
- Favorite Environmental Non-Profit Organization: Climate Generation: A Will Steger Legacy