Apply online here
for a Virtual Green Gifts Fair Directory Listing
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
Do It Green! Minnesota invites YOU to participate in our once in a lifetime Virtual Green Gifts Fair event Thursday, November 19 – Sunday, November 22, 2020.
We will be celebrating our 15th Annual event through:
- an online directory for up to 100 local eco artists and vendors
- 30 day interactive countdown through social media
- educational videos and chat on how to reduce our environmental impact over the holidays
- live feeds and opportunities to connect with shoppers during the four day event
Online directory listings will be highlighted during the fair event and will remain online on our Green Gifts Fair page for one year.
The core goals of the Green Gifts Fair Event are:
- To expose new and returning visitors to education and hands-on experiences about reducing our personal impact on the environment
- Providing education and opportunities for shoppers to support and purchase green, locally made and long-lasting gifts and connect them to new businesses and artists to support year-round.
- Providing a fun and engaging community event focused on celebrating sustainability, diversity and community building.
Green Gifts Fair vendor applicants are reviewed on the following criteria:
- Local/regionally produced
- Local/regionally produced
- Energy efficient/renewable energy
- Reduction of toxic ingredients
- Recycled content
- Reduced packaging
- Conserves/protects water
- Organically grown/sustainably produced
- Socially responsible
- Builds strong communities
- Provides green information and resources to others
- Accommodates the needs of a diverse audience
No Direct Sales Vendors:
Direct sales businesses will not be accepted into the Green Gifts Fair.
Do It Green! Minnesota recognizes that Black, Indigenous and Communities of Color (BIPOC) are disproportionately affected by climate change and racial injustices in our community.
Do It Green! Minnesota is listening, learning, and having conversations about ways that we can support a path towards equity. One way we can do this is to offer a sliding scale payment option for BIPOC owned businesses and artists to participate in our 2020 15th Annual Virtual Green Gifts Fair event.
Scholarship Steps Include:
- Complete all sections of the vendor application except the booth selection
- Complete scholarships application
- Wait for our team to reply back to you about Green Gifts Fair participation
- Choose $5 or $15 payment options based on your scholarshihp award
Scholarship applications need to be submitted by September 1st. Applicants will be notified of a decision by September 15th. If Awarded a scholarship, you must complete your vendor profile and pay the scholarship fee by October 1st. Scholarship applicants are subject to the same vetting criteria as all other vendors. The vendor profile must be completed as part of the scholarship application.
You can contact firstname.lastname@example.org