Ever since Heidi learned of the world’s environmental problems as a child she wanted to be part of the solution and is very excited to be part of the Do It Green! team. She graduated from St. Olaf College with a degree in biology and environmental studies. She has been a part of the Do It Green! Team since 2007 and has worked on a wide variety of Do It Green! Minnesota’s programs during that time. She has spent a lot of her time with Do It Green! Minnesota planning the Green Gifts Fair and been part of the board since 2013. In her spare time she enjoys spending time outside with her two sons, going on walks with her two dogs, biking, ice skating, and skiing.
Board Member and Green Gifts Fair Team
- Favorite Green Business: Moss Envy
- Favorite Low Carbon Recipe: Stir Fry made with farmer's market veggies!
- Favorite Outdoor Activity: walking/hiking
- Favorite Restaurant: The Bad Waitress
- Green Living Tip: Think about how sustainable something is before you buy it.
- Most Recent Green Change You Made: Just used no VOC paint and cork flooring from Natural Built Home to fix up my house.
- Favorite Book: Harvest of Hope by Jane Goodall
- Favorite Green Event: Living Green Expo
- Why you love Do It Green! Minnesota: Great team and great organization that helps people make sustainable changes in their lives.