Do It Green! Minnesota is a primarily volunteer, non-profit organization with a mission to educate Minnesotans about living sustainably and building healthy communities. We achieve this through the following:
- publishing a comprehensive website
- hosting monthly Green Coffee Talks and our annual Green Gifts Fair
- speaking to community groups
- tabling at conferences
- maintaining the Seed Library inside the Midtown Global Market
Do It Green! Minnesota Board of Directors Positions Currently Available:
Do It Green! Minnesota is currently seeking members for our board of directors. As a board member of Do It Green! MN, the primary responsibility is to uphold our mission of:
Educating Minnesotans about living sustainably and building healthy communities.
We seek to integrate this mission with the expertise of the individual filling each board seat.
Board member positions to fill:
-General Board Member
Requirements for board members:
- Individual must be a part of the Twin Cities community
- Attending bi-monthly meetings
- Working with team members to uphold the mission of the organization
- Maintain communication between meetings to complete assignments and approve board related activity
Experience working in or with non-profits is preferred.
All interested candidates must send a resume and cover letter to Ami Voeltz at firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will be processed on an ongoing basis.
Do It Green! Minnesota Team Positions Currently Available:
Our internships generally require a one-year commitment, are unpaid positions unless noted, and are available on a flexible schedule. These are professional positions that require a genuine interest in sustainable living. Internships provide a complete hands-on experience.
- Community Outreach Events – Create interactive activities for our outreach tabling efforts, and research and create a database of community outreach opportunities. Help educate Minnesotans about green living by hosting an educational table at various community events throughout the summer.
Please complete the Volunteer form.
Green Gifts Fair Team Positions Currently Available:
Do It Green! Minnesota will host our 14th Annual Green Gifts Fair in November of 2019 at the Midtown Global Market. This event hosts 6,000+ attendees, 15 educational and activity tables and 80 local, green business and artist vendors. Stay tuned to learn more about open positions for 2019!
As a member of the Green Gifts Fair Planning Team, the individual will be expected to attend the monthly team meetings. These volunteer positions require individuals who are well organized, able to meet deadlines, possess excellent communication skills, and are self-directed. Position includes hours stated above, as well as event set up on the day before the Green Gifts Fair (12pm – 7pm) and assisting with the actual event on the day of the event (7am-7pm).
Please email your resume and a cover letter to Alyssa Prokott, Green Gifts Fair Coordinator at email@example.com. Applications will be reviewed on an on-going basis until filled.