Do It Green! Minnesota is a primarily volunteer, non-profit organization with a mission to educate Minnesotans about living sustainably and building healthy communities. We achieve this through the following:
- publishing a comprehensive website
- hosting monthly Green Coffee Talks and our annual Green Gifts Fair
- speaking to community groups
- tabling at conferences
- maintaining the Seed Library inside the Midtown Global Market
Do It Green! Minnesota Team Positions Currently Available:
These are professional positions that require a genuine interest in sustainable living. Internships provide a complete hands-on experience. Our internships generally require a one-year commitment, are unpaid positions unless noted, and are available on a flexible schedule.
There are no positions available at this time.
Do It Green! Minnesota Volunteer Positions Currently Available:
- Community Events Volunteer – Create interactive activities for our outreach tabling efforts, and research and create a database of community outreach opportunities. Help educate Minnesotans about green living by hosting an educational table at various community events throughout the summer.
Please complete the Volunteer form.