Honor the people and projects who make collaborative solutions happen at the 2018 Environmental Initiative Awards! Join environmental professionals and leaders for an inspiring night of networking, celebrating the 8 award winners, and investing in Environmental Initiative’s mission.
We’re proud to celebrate people and projects that create collaborative solutions to issues at the intersection of Minnesota’s environment, economy and society. The evening includes a reception, formal dinner, and awards program to honor the eight award recipients:
• Courageous Innovators, Presented by Aveda: Demetria Fuller & Adam Pruitt, Co-Founders, BrightSide Produce
• Critical Collaborator, Presented by Dorsey & Whitney: Ellen Anderson, Executive Director, University of Minnesota Energy Transition Lab
• Energy & Climate, Presented by The Weidt Group: Community Solar for Community Action (CS4CA)
• Environmental Innovation, Presented by Stoel Rives, LLP: Dave Larsen American Indian Tour
• Rural Vitality, Presented by Houston Engineering: Root River Field to Stream Partnership
• Sustainable Leadership- Large Employer, Presented by Wenck: Land O’Lakes SUSTAIN
• Sustainable Leadership- Small Employer, Presented by Barr Engineering: Liberty Crossing Apartments & Townhomes
Questions about the program or registration? Contact Lillie Benowitz at 612-334-3388 ext. 8107. Individual tickets and tables seating eight are available now through Friday, May 11.
For more information, visit: 2018 Environmental Initiative Awards